IDX 210W AC Adaptor Power Supply
Product code : IDX.IA-300A
The IA-300a is a 210W power supply with universal AC 100~240V input.
The IA-300a features three XLR outputs which will draw 210W in any combination from one, two or three output channels.
A built-in carrying handle, quality metal construction, adjustable output voltage and automatic overload protection are key feature sets. 4-pin XLR power supply connector cable (10 ft), CA4XLR-B, is sold separately.
View Instruction Manual
- 210W 13.8V DC output via 3 x 4-pin XLR connector.
- 3 x XLR outputs will draw 210W in combination from one, two or three output channels. A maximum of 10A is available from one channel.
- The IA-300a weighs just 4.4 lbs., in an all-purpose rugged metal enclosure. An integrated carrying handle is provided for easy transport.
- Internal safety features protect the IA-300a from overload damage should an excessive load be drawn. It does this by automatically shutting down to recover. The IA-300a PSU also produces ‘low ripple noise’ to reduce the chances of signal interference with nearby devices.
- Adjustable output voltage from 13.5V to 16.5V.
- Universal AC input voltage for worldwide operation.
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||400VA max.|
|DC Output||210W max (13.8V), Adjustable: 13.5V – 16.5V|
|Protection||Over voltage, Over current, Temperature protection|
|Dimensions||125(W) x 75(H) x 245(D) mm|
|Weight||2000 grams approx.|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.