IDX 191Wh Li-ion V-Mount Battery
Product code : IDX.DUO-C198
The DUO-C198 is the ideal compact battery solution for digital cinema cameras and camera stabilizer systems where long runtimes are required.
With its ultra-robust 191Wh capacity and compact 2.4lb design, the DUO-C198 can provide mobile power to cine-style cameras such as the ARRI ALEXA Mini and RED Weapon effortlessly for extended periods at a time.
The DUO-C198 also includes two on-battery D-Taps and USB outputs to power accessories such as monitors, lights, wireless receivers, tablets, phones and more!
- 191Wh capacity
- The worlds most compact 191Wh Lithium Ion battery (2.4 lbs in weight)
- Capable of handling up to 14A loads ‡
- (1) 80W D-Tap Advanced Output (unregulated) – D-Tap Output with the added ability to charge battery using low-cost D-Tap Charger (VL-DT1)
- (1) 80W D-Tap Output (unregulated)
- (1) 5.0V USB output (auto shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity)
- 5 Power Indicator LEDs (displaying 10% increments)
- Battery circuit protection ensures the DUO-C198 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the DUO-C198 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market
- 11V auto cut-off prevents over-discharging (while load is applied)
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount Battery chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
‡ may vary depending on the operating temperature
|Battery Capacity||191Wh (14.4V/ 13.2Ah)|
|Max.Output Voltage||16.8V DC|
|Nominal Voltage||14.4V DC|
|Maximum Discharge Current||14A ‡|
|USB||DC 5.0V / 2.3A|
|Battery Protection||Reverse charge, Over charge, Over discharge, Over current, Temperature protection|
|Ambient Temperature||To charge: 0°C ~ 40°C (10°C ~ 30°C recommended)
To discharge: -20°C ~ 45°C (10°C ~ 40°C recommended)
To store: -20°C ~ 50°C (one month)
|Weight||1070 grams approx.|
|‡ may vary depending on the operating temperature|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.