IDX 145WH LI-ION V-MOUNT BATTERY
Product code : IDX.CUE-D150
CUE-D150 is a high-performance Li-Ion V-Mount battery with a 146Wh capacity and ability to handle 10A/120W loads.
The 146Wh capacity provides extended run times while remaining under the 160Wh IATA limit for carry-on baggage.
The CUE-D150 comes equipped with one built-in D-Tap output. The CUE-D150 is compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories.
NON IDX chargers have the potential to disable the CUE-D150. IDX recommends charging the CUE-D150 with an IDX charger only.
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo, the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells.
- High current draw up to an impressive 10A / 120W.
- 2 x D-Tap DC output (unregulated) connectors each capable of taking a 50W load.
- 5 Power Status LED’s are located on the side of the CUE-D150 for a quick and accurate check of remaining capacity
- Battery circuit protection ensures the CUE-D150 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures.
- 12V auto cut-off prevents over-discharging (while load is applied).
- Lightweight compact high performance Li-Ion V-Mount battery with a durable innovative design.
- Attaching CUE-D150 batteries to cameras without a standard V-Mount connection is possible through the use of P-V2 and P-VS2 adaptor plates, available separately from IDX.
- The CUE-D150 is fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount Battery chargers and accessories.
|Battery Capacity||14.8V, 9.8Ah, 146Wh*|
|Max.Output Voltage||16.8V DC|
|Nominal Voltage||14.8V DC|
|Maximum Discharge Current||10A/120W|
|D-Tap||4.1A / 50W each|
|Battery Protection||Over charge, Over discharge, Over current|
|Ambient Temperature||To charge: 32°F ~ 104°F
To discharge: -4°F ~ 113°F
To store: 32°F ~ 104°F (three months)
|Dimensions||3.82(W) x 5.75(H) x 2.32(D) inches|
|Weight||2.20 lbs approx.|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.