IDX High Performance LED Light
Product code : IDX.X10-LITE
High Performance LED On-board Camera Light
A professional high performanve LED on-board camera light with 1250 lux (1m), and X10-Lite has low power consumption and is equipped with an adjustable dimmer.
Sony L-Series battery mount
Includes a storage/carrying case.
View Instruction Manual
- Low power consumption of 16W producing 1250 lux (1m) of light; enough to light a bench of 3 people across a room
- Heat-free output from the LEDs ensures light quality remains completely unaffected by run time
- Extremely long life with 50,000 hours usage.
- Eliminates the need for bulbs, either for replacement or the carrying of spares.
- LEDs are protected by a sealed scratch resistant lens, making the X10-Lite suitable for outdoor use.
- Fully adjustable light dimmer with no quality loss on beam.
- Includes 2-pin D-Tap power connector.
- Camera shoe mount for easy attachment. The shoe mount can remain securely fitted to the camera or tripod when the light is disconnected.
- Stylish enclosure and compact in design, the X10-Lite is 108(W) x 150(H) x 129(D) mm and weighs 460g
|Input Voltage||6.0V ~ 16.8V DC|
|Brightness||1250 lux @ 1m|
|Dimmer Control||100% ~ 0%|
|Beam Angle||45° spotlight 90° standard|
|Color Temperature||4500K ‘Daylight’
3200K with built-in filter
|Dimensions||108(W) x 150(H) x 129(D) mm|
|Weight||470 grams approx.|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.