IDX iMicro-150 145Wh High Load Li-ion V-Mount Battery with 2x D-Taps
Product code : IDX.IMICRO-150
The Imicro-150 is the smallest battery pack in the world at this capacity.
Rated at 145Wh, the Imicro-150 meets the passenger aircraft carry-on limit while remaining useful in many diverse applications.
The Imicro’s size is beneficial for users with small equipment and gimbal set ups. The Imicro-150 also includes two on-battery D-Tap outputs. Future accessories will make the Imicro Series your new go-to setup.
Download the Datasheet & Operation Manual
- 145Wh capacity
- Meets passenger aircraft travel regulations
- Capable of handling HIGH LOADS up to 14A loads‡
- (1) 100W D-Tap Advanced Output (unregulated) – D-Tap Output with the added ability to charge battery using low-cost D-Tap Charger (VL-DT1)
- (1) 100W D-Tap Output (unregulated)
- 5 Power Indicator LEDs (displaying 10% increments)
- Battery circuit protection ensures the Imicro-150 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the Imicro-150 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market
- 11V auto cut-off prevents over-discharging (while load is applied)
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount Battery chargers and accessories.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
‡ may vary depending on the operating temperature
145Wh (14.4V/ 9.9Ah)
Maximum Discharge Current
Over charge, Over discharge, Over current, Thermal protection
To charge: 0°C ~ 40°C (10°C ~ 30°C recommended)
72(W) x 97(H) x 67.5(D) mm
750 grams approx.
How to properly store batteries:
* For short term storage (day-to-day, week-week) = Store fully charged
* For long term storage (month-to-month, three months+) = Maintain a 20-40% charge in a cool and dry room for every 3
months of non-use. Check batteries periodically and charge when necessary. All lithium-Ion cells have a self-discharge rate,
so it is important to properly maintain and check batteries during long-term storage. Otherwise the battery cells will begin to
discharge, which will lead to the battery becoming over-discharged and the cell balance collapsing (dead).
*Periods of complete inactivity can damage Li-ion cells
Note: Keep stored batteries away from heat. (Examples include environments such as automobile trunks, heaters, ovens, and stoves)
How to properly discharge batteries:
* When using with video or lighting equipment, power consumption of the equipment must be equal to or less than the max
discharge capacity of the battery (The max discharge loads are listed below).
* Note that Li-Ion Batteries can be used in ambient temperatures of -20°C~50°C, but runtimes will be shorter in extreme high
and low temperatures.
* Stop discharge at 12V to reduce cell damage.
How temperature affects battery charge:
* Low ambient temperatures may cause slow activation of electrolytes, which results in a decreased rate of charge and
* High ambient temperatures may accelerate cell deterioration.
Do Not Completely discharge Li-ion batteries prior to storage
Periods of complete inactivity can damage Li-ion cells
Read product manual for full storage instructions
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.