Shop by Category
- Adhesive Tapes
- Cases & Bags
- Lemo Connectors
- Spare parts
- Just In
- Featured Products
- Hot Products
- Web Specials
PANASONIC AJ-HPX3100G 2 / 3INCH
Panasonic Aj-Hpx3100G 2/3Inch
The new AJ-HPX3100 may just change the way you view high-end broadcast camera recorders. Its new body design has a low center of gravity for added stability and gives you an unobstructed view to both sides. It weighs only about 3.9 kg(8.6 lb). Two P2 card slots reside on the side where the main controls are arranged. Boasting excellent mobility and easy operation, the camera section incorporates a 2.2 megapixel 2/3-type 3CCD, a high-performance DSP, and an AVC-Intra Codec LSI. The AJ-HPX3100 records broadcast-quality HD video with full-pixel (1920 x 1080) resolution using 10bit/4:2:2 sampling. It has a high sensitivity of F11 (60i)*1 or F12 (50i)*1 at 2,000 lx and low noise with a 59 dB*2 S/N ratio to assure the level of recording quality that is demanded for broadcasting and video production. P2 HD functions newly offered by the AJ-HPX3100 include 24 bit audio,*3 high-quality proxy recording*4, and wireless metadata input capability via wireless LAN*5. Armed with the reliability and quick recording starts of solid-state memory cards, the AJ-HPX3100 could revolutionise your news gathering and program production workflow.The AJ-HPX3100 has also dramatically reduced power consumption as compared with the conventional model*6, thus improving mobility and helping to protect the global environment.
• A newly designed body with low center of gravity offers unobstructed views on both sides and weighs approx. 3.9 kg (8.6 lb) without accessories.
• Power consumption is approx. 34 W for the camera recorder only, about 23% lower than a conventional model.*6
• The 2.2 megapixel 2/3-type 3CCD provides high-resolution full-pixel (1920 x 1080) HD images.
• A high sensitivity of F11/F12*1, and an excellent S/N ratio of 59 dB.*2
• The AVC-Intra 100 codec records high-quality images using 10 bit/4:2:2 sampling.
• Supports high-quality 24 bit audio recording*3
• The one-clip recording function records multiple cuts in a single clip.
• New options enable high-quality proxy video*4 and wireless LAN capability.*5
• Optional color or black-and-white type viewfinder.
• Supports optional camera studio systems.
*1: F11 sensitivity is attainable in the 1080/59.94i mode, and F12 sensitivity is attainable in the 1080/50i mode.
*2: The S/N ratio is 59 dB when DNR is turned ON.
*3: Only in the AVC-Intra 100/50 mode. For playback, equipment or software compatible with 24 bit audio is required.
*4: The optional AJ-YDX30G Video Encoder Board is required.
*5: The optional AJ-WM30 Wireless Module and AJ-SFU3100G Upgrade Software Key are required.
*6: Compared with the current P2 HD camera recorder model, the AJ-HPX3000.
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.