Freefly Systems TERO
Product code : FRE.950-00024
UPC code :780742994712
Freefly Systems TERO
The Freefly TERO is a completely new way to move the camera. The system allows for an extremely dynamic low camera angle coupled with full 3-axis control of the MoVI stabilizer to create never-before-seen shots. With our custom Vibration Isolation System on a car as smooth and agile as this, you’ll rethink what is possible from a chase car.
- Freefly TERO
- Radio Transmitter
- TERO Battery
- Assorted Tools for the TERO Spare
- Plastic Parts
- Spare Hardware and Swaybar Bag
- Screws for mounting a MoVI M5 or M10 to the TERO (M15 requires Male Toad Adapter) Please note that a charger for the TERO's battery is not included.
- Vibration Isolation - Advanced wire rope isolators tuned for this unique application ensure amazing shot stability, even in the most demanding environments.
- Aluminum mounting Cheeseplate - The TERO features a robust and adaptable cheeseplate to quickly mount your MoVI and all accessories.
- Incredible perspective - The TERO can move the camera into situations that simply would not be safe for a human. Put the camera in the middle of a stunt scene while maintaining complete control and stability.
- Brushless Motor - The TERO features a high performance brushless motor which translates to long run times and incredible peak power.
- Length: 31 IN / 78.7 CM
- Width: 18 IN / 45.7 CM
- Height: 10 IN / 25.4 CM
- Weight: 20 LBS / 9.07kg (Not including MoVI, Camera or Battery)
- Input Voltage: 14.8 - 25.2V (4S to 6S LiPo)
- Construction: Aluminum / Carbon Fiber / Stainless Steel
- Wheelbase: 22.6 IN / 57.5 CM
- Power: Brushless Electric Motor
- The Freefly TERO is designed for a payload between 4.5kg and 9kg
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.