Shop by Category
- Spare parts
- Just In
- Featured Products
- Hot Products
- Web Specials
SANDISK EXTREME SDHC 16GB 60 MB / S
Sandisk Extreme SDHC 16GB 60Mbs
The SanDisk Extreme SDHC 16GB is a Class 10 U3 Memory Card with a blistering read speed of up to 60MB/s. This SDHC card unleashes your camera’s full shooting potential with a complementary UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) offering sustained write speeds of 30 MB/s, suitable for most Ultra HD, 2K and 4K recording applications.Cleverly designed to be waterproof, x-ray proof, temperature proof and shockproof, this card is well suited to weather sealed cameras and extreme shooting environments. If sustained shooting speeds are crucial to your photography and filmmaking needs, look no further than the Class 10 U3 16GB SanDisk SDHC Extreme Memory Card.
- Class 10 SDHC
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
- Maximum 60MB/s Read Speed
- Sustained 30MB/s Write Speed
- Ideal for 4K Ultra-HD VideoCompact sized
- Built-in Write-Protect Switch
- Waterproof, X-ray proof, Temperature proof and Shockproof
- Compatible with SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I (UHS-I) Devices
- Form factor: SDHC
- Performance/speed: Up to 60/40MB/s read/write speeds
- Card dimension: 24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm
- Operating temperature: -25ºC to 85ºC
- Storage temperature: -40ºC to 85ºC
- Compatibility: Compatible with all SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I (UHS-I) enabled host devices
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Added Protection: 1 year downloadable RescuePro data recovery software offer, for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life
To make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk at the telephone number in the table or support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number.
You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed.
For further information see sandisk.com and select "support".
SanDisk may repair this product or provide you with an equivalent product; and if unable to repair or replace the product, will refund the purchase price. SanDisk will not be liable for indirect or consequential damage (including loss of data), or for damage caused by improper use (including use in an incompatible device and use not in accordance with the instructions), or by improper installation, unprofessional repair, modification or accident. This constitutes SanDisk's entire liability which will never exceed the price you paid for it, plus the necessary costs you made for the warranty claim. SanDisk products must not be used in applications where failure could threaten injury or life, such as life support systems. National laws may grant you other rights that are not affected by this warranty.
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.