Shop by Category
- Spare parts
- Web Promotions
- Just In
- Featured Products
- Web Specials
Panasonic GH5 Body only
LUMIX Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera DC-GH5
Splash/Dust/Freezeproof Rugged DesignThe LUMIX GH5 is built like a tank to withstand even heavy use out in the field. It is freezeproof down to -10-degrees in addition to splash / dustproof construction thanks to weather sealing on every joint, dial, and button. A magnesium alloy full die-cast armor frame makes the body lightweight yet durable while bringing ruggedness to the compact size. This camera can go everywhere you can.
High Durability Shutter UnitThe shutter unit is durable for approx. 200,000 times release*. Not only does it offer the highest shutter speed at max. 1/8000 to capture fast-moving 'spur-of-the-moment' shots but when used with fast aperture lenses - even outdoors - it gives impressive de-focus.
* Panasonic LUMIX in-house examination.
20.3MP PixelsThe LUMIX GH5 packs a real punch with its high performance 20.3MP Digital Live MOS sensor to achieve incredible picture. Together with the removal of the low-pass filter from the sensor, you can confidently capture sharp images with a high dynamic range and artefact free.
World 1st* 4K 60p/50p Smooth Quality VideoThe LUMIX GH5 records silky smooth 4K 60p/50p (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 / MOV or MP4) video. Faster frame rates mean excellent motion compensation plus you can slow down footage inside your video editing timeline without losing detail. You also achieve perfect panning control and a suppression of the rolling shutter effect as seen in lesser frame rates.
High-resolution images and perfect focal length can also be achieved as the LUMIX GH5 features pixel for pixel, no sensor cropping recording. There's also no recording duration limit so you can go beyond 30 minutes in all record settings.
* For a Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera as of January 4, 2017
4:2:2 10-bit Internal RecordingThe LUMIX GH5 brings game changing internal 4:2:2 10-bit 4K video recording. For example, 10-bit will render all the subtleties of graduated skies and sunsets without the banding so prone to 8-bit. The power of having film creation capabilities inside the camera sets a new precedent in guerilla style filmmaking. And you can record 4:2:2 10-bit to SD card whilst simultaneously feeding the live signal thru a full-size HDMI port connected to an external monitor or recorder. 4:2:2 10-bit recording enables faithful color and grading fidelity with over a billion colors and four times the tonality of 8-bit to match professional intent.
Control zings with rich colors from dark to bright shades and high-precision Multi Process NR makes your images pop even at high ISO sensitivity settings. Video users will be impressed with the improved performance in perceptual dynamic range at high ISO sensitivity settings.
- Professional photo and 4K video performance in a durable magnesium alloy body.
- 20.3MP Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter.
- 4K Video: Internal recording at 4K60/50p (4:2:0 8bit) & 4K30/25p/24p (4:2:2 10bit).
- Variable Video Frame Rates 4K: Max. 60fps & FHD: Max. 180fps.
- 5-Axis Photo/Video Dual I.S. 2.0 up to 5 stops with compatible LUMIX MFT lenses, plus in-body stabilization support for classic non-O.I.S lenses.
- Fast and accurate focusing utilizing LUMIX 480 fps DFD focusing system and Venus Engine 10
- Full size (Type A) HDMI terminal with cable lock included & twin SD Card slots (UHS-II U3 Compatible).
- 3.5mm mic & headphone terminals - optional DMW-XLR1 microphone adaptor.
- Eye viewfinder 3680k-dot OLED, 21mm, 0.76x.
- V-LogL recording with (Optional) DMW-SFU1 paid upgrade
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.