Shop by Category
- Spare parts
- Web Promotions
- Just In
- Featured Products
- Web Specials
IDX 91WH LI-ION V-MOUNT BATTERY
IDX 91Wh Li-Ion V-Mount Battery
91Wh Li-ion V-Mount Battery with D-Tap output
CUE-D95 is IDX’s most economical Li-ion V-Mount battery in the 90-100Wh battery class. With a capacity of 91Wh and a maximum discharge rate of 6.3A/76W, the CUE-D95 is ideal for small to midsize cameras. The CUE-D95 comes equipped with a built-in D-Tap connector capable of taking a 50W load for powering ancillary accessories. Built to the highest standards of quality and reliability, the CUE-D95 features a new internal pack design, which cradles each cell securely to enhance the reliability and safety of the battery.
- Lithium Ion V-Mount battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety.
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo, the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells.
- 91Wh capacity with the ability to handle 6.3A / 76W loads
- 1 D-Tap DC output (unregulated) connector capable of taking a 50W load within the maximum draw of 76W.
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs are located on the side for a quick and accurate capacity readout.
- Weighing only 1.76 lbs., the CUE-D95 is compact and durable, ideal for small to mid sized cameras and accessories.
- Battery circuit protection ensures the CUE-D95 is fully protected against common causes of misuse, guarding against over-charge, over-discharge, and over-current.
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the CUE-D95 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market.
- Unrestricted spare CUE-D95 batteries are approved for carry-on airline baggage under IATA regulations. For further clarification please contact IDX.
- The CUE-D95 is fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.