Shop by Category
- Adhesive Tapes
- Cases & Bags
- Lemo Connectors
- Spare parts
- Just In
- Featured Products
- Hot Products
- Web Specials
IDX 74WH LI-ION V-MOUNT BATTERY
IDX 74Wh Li-Ion V-Mount Battery
73Wh Li-ion V-Mount Battery with D-Tap output
CUE-D75 is IDX’s most economical Lithium Ion V-Mount battery. Providing 73Wh of DC power, the CUE-D75 can withstand 4.9A / 59W loads—perfect for low power consuming cameras and accessories. A built-in D-Tap connection capable of taking a 50W load is available for powering accessories. The CUE-D75 features 4 Power Indicator LED to accurately display the battery capacity status. Built to the highest standards of quality and reliability, the CUE-D75’s new internal pack design cradles each cell securely to enhance the reliability and safety of the battery.
- Lithium Ion V-Mount battery designed to meet Japans stringent PSE safety regulations for enhanced mechanical and electrical safety.
- Manufactured in co-operation with Sanyo, the world’s premier supplier of Lithium Ion cells.
- 73Wh capacity with the ability to handle 4.9A / 59W loads.
- (1) D-Tap DC output (unregulated) connector is capable of taking a 50W load within the maximum draw of 59W.
- 4 Power Indicator LEDs are located on the side for a quick and accurate capacity readout.
- Weighing only 1.37 lbs. the CUE-D75 is lightweight, compact and durable, ideal for small profile cameras and accessories.
- Battery circuit protection ensures the CUE-D75 is fully protected against common causes of misuse, guarding against over-charge, over-discharge, and over-current.
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the CUE-D75 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market.
- Unrestricted spare CUE-D75 batteries are approved for carry-on airline baggage under IATA regulations. For further clarification please contact IDX.
- The CUE-D75 is fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.