DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel
Product code : BMD.DV/RES/BBPNLMIC
UPC code :9338716004557
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel
The DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel is a high quality, portable low profile panel that features three high resolution trackballs and 12 precision machined control knobs for accessing all essential primary color correction tools. Above the center trackball are keys for switching between log and offset color correction, as well as a key to display DaVinci Resolve’s full screen viewer, which is great for use with laptops. Eighteen dedicated keys on the right side also give you access to the most commonly used grading features and playback controls. DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel is perfect for independent editors and colorists that need a truly portable solution, great on set to create looks and evaluate color and lighting, ideal for quickly grading video in broadcast trucks, great for education and much more!
- 3 x High-Resolution Track Balls
- 12 Primary Correction-Control Knobs
- 18 Navigation and Transport Keys
- USB Type-C Interface
- Supports Mac and Windows
- Supports Select Linux Installations
- USB 3.0 Type-A to Type-C Cable Included
- DaVinci Resolve 12.5.5 or DaVinci Resolve Studio 12.5.5.
- Blackmagic Design Desktop 10.4.1 OS
- macOS/OS X: 10.10.5 Yosemite or later
- Windows: 8.1 Pro 64-bit or later
- Linux: CentOS 6.4, Red Hat Enterprise 6.8 and 7.3
- RAM: 8 GB min, 16 GB recommended (16/32 GB Linux)
- USB 3.0 Type-C
- 2.95 x 10.16 x 16.83" / 7.50 x 25.80 x 42.75 cm
- 7.71 lb / 3.50 kg
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.