CINEO LIGHTING MATCHBOX LIGHTING ACCESSORY KIT.
Product code : CNO.600.0201
Note this product is only available at this discounted price when ordering online
B6 OMNIDIRECTIONAL LAVALIER
The smallest lavalier in the world, exceptional performance that hides anywhere.
Only one tenth of an inch in diameter, the B6 is the smallest lavalier in the world and outperforms microphones many times its size. The changeable protective caps provide moisture resistance and color options and let you shape the frequency response to suit different applications or to match other microphones. With exceptionally low handling noise and rugged construction, the B6 is the ideal choice for theater, broadcast, churches, and general lavalier applications.
The B6 Lavalier is supplied with:
- Carrying case
- Black and white cable clips
- Protective caps (+0, +4, and +8 dB)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- OPERATING CURRENT: 500 uA
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 1 to 2 Volts
- POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE: +3V with 2.7 kOhm load, +5V with 6.8 kOhm load, +9V with 15 kOhm load
- WEIGHT: 0.07 oz (2 g)
- SENSITIVITY: W4 (gray band): 16.0 mV/Pascal, W5 (red band): 7.0 mV/Pascal, W6 (blue band): 2.0 mV/Pascal
- EQUIVALENT ACOUSTIC NOISE: W4: 24 dBA, W5: 29 dBA, W6: 39 dBA
- OVERLOAD SOUND LEVEL: W4: 120 dB SPL, W5: 130 dBA SPL, W6: 140 dBA SPL
- CABLE LENGTH: 5 FeetColor blue
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.