- IDX 96Wh Li-ion V-Mount Battery
IDX 96Wh Li-ion V-Mount Battery
Product code : IDX.DUO-C98
IDX DUO-C98 96Wh High-Load Battery with D-Tap Advanced, Standard D-Tap & USB
The DUO-C98 is the worlds most compact high capacity IATA friendly(<100Wh) Li-ion professional battery with multiple power outputs – perfect for handheld gimbal and aerial setups.
The DUO-C98 comes equipped with two built-in D-Taps and a single built-in USB output to power ancillary accessories.
View Instruction Manual
- 96Wh capacity
- 1.5 inches in depth
- Compact high capacity IATA friendly(<100Wh) Lithium Ion battery (1.37lbs)
- Capable of handling HIGH LOAD up to 10A loads ‡
- (1) 80W D-Tap Advanced output (unregulated) – D-Tap Output with the added ability to charge battery using low-cost D-Tap Charger (VL-DT1)
- (1) 80W D-Tap output (unregulated)
- (1) 5.0V USB output (auto shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity)
- 5 Power Indicator LEDs (displaying 10% increments)
- Battery circuit protection ensures the DUO-C98 is fully protected against common causes of battery misuse, guarding against over charge, over discharge, over current and exposure to high temperatures
- The highest grade Lithium Ion cells are used to ensure the DUO-C98 is one of the most reliable batteries on the market
- 11V auto cut-off prevents over-discharging (while a load is applied)
- Unrestricted amount of spare DUO-C98 batteries allowed for carry-on airline baggage under IATA regulations
- Fully compatible with all ENDURA V-Mount chargers and accessories
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
‡ may vary depending on the operating temperature
|Battery Capacity||96Wh (14.4V,6.6Ah)|
|Max.Output Voltage||16.8V DC|
|Nominal Voltage||14.4V DC|
|Maximum Discharge Current||10.5A ‡|
|USB||DC 5.0V /2.3A|
|Battery Protection||Reverse charge, Over charge, Over discharge, Over current, Temperature protection|
|Ambient Temperature||To charge: 32°F ~ 104°F (50°F ~ 86°F recommended)
To discharge: -4°F ~ 113°F (50°F ~ 104°F recommended)
To store: -4°F ~ 122°F (one month)
|Dimensions||3.82(W) x 5.75(H) x 1.54(D) inches|
|Weight||1.41 lbs approx.|
|‡ may vary depending on the operating temperature|
If you wish to purchase in store, to avoid disappointment, please confirm the availability of the product at your local John Barry prior to visiting.
Alternatively, orders placed online by 2pm AEST are typically dispatched same day, if ordered online.
If your product is on backorder, please contact us for an ETA.
Shipping is done via Startrack Express or Australia Post eParcel service and tracking advice will be provided once shipped.
For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy.
Should you have any questions regarding our equipment warranty conditions, please contact us
John Barry reserves the right under Australian Consumer Law to refuse a request for an exchange or refund on all final sale items, if you have misused/mishandled the product, or if you have simply changed your mind. Please visit our Refunds & Returns policy page for further information.